The UK Chapter of Europortfolio was launched via a webinar, jointly convened by the CRA and Jisc, on 7th May, 2014
This provided participants with the opportunity for UK practitioners to:
1. Learn more about the Europortfolio project.
2. Consider how the development of a distinctive UK network might add value to our own work and that of the Project as a whole.
3. Reflect upon the current position in respect of eportfolio implementation in the UK, with an explicit focus on the emerging opportunities and challenges.
Stimulus contributions looking ahead to emerging challenges and opportunities were provided by:
• Sarah Chesney, on emerging user (staff and student) roles.
• Shane Sutherland, on emerging technological possibilities.
• Professor Peter Hartley, on key questions, (particularly key research questions) for the future.
Subsequently, participants were invited to register and become a member by signing the Europortfolio Charter at the Europortfolio Portal www.europortfolio.org .
Colleagues can view the slides used in the presentation at the links below
Opening presentation - http://www.slideshare.net/EPNET-Europortfolio/uk-chapter-europortfolio
Sarah Chesney - http://www.slideshare.net/EPNET-Europortfolio/sarah-chesney
Shane Sutherland - http://www.slideshare.net/EPNET-Europortfolio/shane-sutherland-first-eur...
And hear a recording of the webinar at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikNXQjDonUM&list=UU2oH_De0RVa4Ao5upQNGcXA